Organize Your Bathroom With The Right DIY Project
The bathroom is the place where you clean the dirt of the whole day and it is only fitting that you make sure that you utilize the tiny space as much as you can. Thus, with small bathroom storage ideas over the toilet, you could utilize it for towels to most of your makeup; you require space to store all of this.
Make Most Out of Your Bathroom With These Creative Bathroom Storage Ideas
- Adding Hooks: You might not have a lot of counter space in your bathroom. You could manage that with hooks that you could drill high and low. These would help you to hang your robes, towels and all the must-haves. If you want you could also go for hooks in metallic hues.
- Over-the-Door Shelf: If you do not have extra space to store the towels, and hand towels, and do not want them to be visible at all times, then you could go for an over-the-door shelf. This rack would help you in keeping all your towels in an organized way and out of sight. Go for these DIY bathroom storage ideas for your ease.
- Magnetic Organizers: You could stick them inside your medicine cabinet so that you could store your toothbrush, your makeup without any hassle. And the place would look organized as well.
- Storage Ladder: This would be a great addition to your bathroom. This multipurpose ladder, with it you could hang your robes, and with a basket hanging, keep your extra toilet paper as well.
- Trays: Keep your everyday items on a tray so that you could find them easily. Do not keep your products on the sink as that might cause a problem for someone else who would be using the bathroom.
Thus, these are some rustic bathroom storage ideas that you could opt for and make your bathroom look spacious and well-thought-out at the same time.