Minute-Braided Hairstyles to Elevate your Style
If you are tired of doing the same old braid, then with easy braided hairstyles for medium hair, you would come across so many options. They are not complicated and would look gorgeous and are easy to do as well. These braided hairstyles would also help you try some new styles to change your everyday look. Try these really easy braided hairstyles that you would fall in love with.
Ridiculously Easy Braided Hairstyles for Black Hair
- Bohemian Side Braid: If you want a messy texture for your hair, then going for this design would be a great idea. You should start with a standard side French braid. You should then secure it at your ear and should start with a fishtail braid there. And you would then get the perfect quick and easy braided hairstyles for black hair.
- Half-Up Box Braids: If you have box-braids, then you could make them unique and go for half-up and half-down braids with a deep side part. And you could then braid both the sides together.
- Upside-Down Braided Bun: From the bottom up after flipping your hair over, start a Dutch braid. And after it has been done and you have reached the crown, get it upward from the right side and twist it making it look like a bun.
- Messy Fishtail Braid: This is common braided hairstyles but adds another charm to your dress when you go out. Make these oh-so-pretty fist braids.
- Celtic Knot: Before spending a breezy day outside this is one of the braided hairstyles that you should master. This is a nautical half-up Celtic knot.
You could even accessorize your braids with the right accessory. This would make your hair look even more stylish. Go through these easy braided hairstyles with weave and choose the one you prefer.