Celebrate Christmas with Freshly Baked Christmas Cookies
Cookies are the comfort food during Christmas and no Christmas holiday is complete without cookies. The freshly-baked cookies are a console to all. With decorating sugar cookies for Christmas, bake cookies and go for various decorating techniques. Not just your family, but you could send these cookies to your friends and relatives as well. Here are some great cookie decoration ideas to go for.
Round Sugar Cookies Decorating Ideas and Show Off your Baking Skills
- Choco-Dipped Trees: First you need to cut the dough into trees. When baking is complete, cool them, and half dip each tree in melted dark chocolate, milk chocolate or even white chocolate if you prefer. You could add the sprinkle sanding sugar all over the dipped part of the cookie.
- Peppermint Drops: You could make a ball shape of the dough and then bake it. Then immediately after getting them out, press a candy kiss into the center of each cookie. This would be a great cookie decorating party ideas where you would be decorating cookies with your loved ones.
- Thumbprint Jammers: Before baking the cookie make indentations on the cookie. Then after the baking has been done, after cooling it, add jam at the center.
- White–Christmas Drops: After the round-shaped cookies have been baked, you could then cool down the cookie and add vanilla frosting and after that sprinkle edible silver leaf on it.
- Sprinkle Donuts: With smaller cutter before baking makes small gaps in between the dough. After baking and cooling it, add frosting and on top of that add sprinkles. Either it could be red or green sprinkles or colorful ones.
Thus, these are some of the unique decorated Christmas cookies ideas that you should not miss. It would be attractive looking and the kids would love it. Show your skills with these excellent cookie decorating ideas.