The interior grow-game does not necessarily have to involve a lot of money, time and effort. Whether you are a proud owner of an indoor garden or are planning to make one, these excellent astounding indoor garden ideas are a must-to-check. An indoor garden is the most viable solution for those who love nature but do not have much time, money or space to invest in maintaining stunning outdoor gardens. The best part about indoor plants is that they can sustain even in a limited space like small containers, balconies, window sills, room corners, etc. Thus, indoor gardens are perfect for small apartments with limited space.
A Few Tips To Consider In Order To Make A Perfect Indoor Garden-
- Finding the right place for your indoor plants is important. While placing the plants make sure that they do not hamper the movement in your apartment. This point is important to consider when you have young ones running around.
- Indoor plants do not thrive in regular garden soil, hence you should consider buying a premade growing medium from a good garden store. You can even prepare this material on your own.
- Indoor plants can sustain even in dim environments this is because most of them have their origin in subtropical and tropical regions. The best spot to place indoor plants is near a large window so that they can receive filtered sunlight.
- Since these plants grow in growing medium and not the soil, they require natural boost through nutrients. Thus, it becomes important to add organic fertilizers to your indoor garden at frequent intervals. Homemade compost can also be used if you do not have access to organic fertilizers.
- As far as spaces like bathrooms are concerned, try to place plants like ferns as they are moisture-loving in nature and thrive well at such places.
- The temperature varies according to seasons. Plants require the apt temperature to thrive. Incorrect temperature can lead to stunted growth. Therefore, choose the right plants depending on the temperature of the area in which you reside.
- Your indoor plants need water in the right amount. Overwatering can cause the death of your plant. Remember, they require less watering during winters.
Do not allow lack of land to keep you away from the joy of maintaining a garden. Have a look at the wonderful astounding interior garden ideas and try them to make your home a beautiful place to live in.
Astounding Indoor Garden Ideas
images Source facebook.com