What are Hooded Eyes? If the crease of your eyes is not visible, you have hooded eyes. Do not worry if you have sunken and hooded eyes. You can make your eyes pop with the right hooded eye makeup. Glance through our image gallery for makeup tips for hooded eyes. Check out how to make hooded eyes appear big, beautiful and attractive from our tutorial.
How to Apply Mesmerizing Hooded Eye Makeup?
Apply bright green mat shadow to make your eyes pop in a minute. Apply the eyeshadow to the inner corner of your eyes without touching the crease. Add the brown eyeshadow on lower eye line and make sure to blend well with the remaining eyeshadow for added depth.
Brilliant Hooded Eye Makeup Ideas
- First of all, those with hooded eyes need to buy a good eye primer to prevent the smudging and smearing of the eye makeup.
- Instead of applying the eyeshadow in your eye’s natural fold, apply it to where you are marking the eye crease.
- It is a good idea to use matte shades for reducing the upper ‘brow bone’. Shimmery shades would reflect the light and make your eyes appear big. Hence to move attention from the hood of the eye, make sure to apply the shimmer on the moving part of your eyelid.
- It is a good idea to buy waterproof Long lashes give an instant edge to the hooded eyes. As there is a greater chance of lashes of hooded pair of eyes touching the brow bone, it is recommended to invest in smudge-proof or waterproof eyeliner.
- For enhancing the effect of bright eyeshadow, make sure to apply the color beyond the eye crease.
- While applying eyeliner on hooded eyes, keep your eyes wide open.
With these amazing hooded eye makeup tips, make your sunken and hooded eyes appear big and attractive. Go through our gallery of images to get striking makeup ideas, which can make your eyes appear large.