Winter is a lovely time for taking out a blazer. A blazer is just the thing you can wear to a casual night out for a stylish and sophisticated look. It can protect you from the chill without looking too overbearing and since it is very versatile, you can wear it in many different ways. If your wardrobe is missing a blazer, you should hit the shops and pamper yourself with some chic womens jackets and blazers.
Types Of Blazers For Women
- Front open blazer: These blazers do not have any buttons in the front so you cannot close them. This in itself makes it a unique piece of clothing.
- Three button blazer: As the name suggests, this blazer has three buttons in the front so the blazer is enclosed till the top. For a dynamic look, you might consider this blazer.
- Fitted blazer: With classic lapels and side and back vents, this blazer instantly makes everyday attires more interesting. You can go with some fitted blazer if you are attending a formal event. Black fitted blazers womens look simply awesome.
- Sailor blazer: If you are one for unique blazers, this structured blazer would be just to your liking.
- Double-breasted blazer: With a collared neckline and overlapping fronts, this blazer is a great style statement.
- Military blazer: This blazer stands out with its bold button detailing.
- Boyfriend blazer: Inspired by men’s wear, it is oversized and sophisticated, perfect for a casual outing.
How To Wear Your Blazer?
You can wear a leather belt with your military blazer to give it a more structured look. If you have a womens black velvet blazer, consider some classic colored sweaters or tops to go with it. Boyfriend jackets look the best with leggings and slim pants.
Other Choices to Explore In Blazers For Women
- Velvet Blazer
- Tweed Blazer
- Linen blazer
- Navy blazer
- Blazer jackets
If you want to dress sharp, consider some trendiest womens jackets and blazers.
images Source facebook.com