Wind chimes, to be honest, are one of the cutest accessories for your home, which has been here since ages and still hasn’t lost out on its charm. Reason? We all love adding a little dosage of melody to the wind that we embrace, besides positive energy and good luck. That said, we might not always be ready to splurge out bucks in the name of wind chimes available at stores. So why not make them? Here we shall discuss and help you know how to craft out superbly cute wind chimes with materials available at your home. Good Luck!
DIY Wind chimes with Materials that You Didn’t Think Was Even Possible
- We know what a big coffee lover you are. And let’s not mention about your love for those coffee cans, that you chose to hoard your loft and cupboard with. Time to put them to use. You can actually use coffee cans along with beads and Pepsi caps to make the most beautiful wind chime.
- Got wine bottles that you would love to experiment with for craft? Cut them in half and hang oval shaped glass pieces with a thread from inside to craft a unique wind chime.
- Wind chimes are possible with an old masher and vintage silverware that you no longer use. They give a rustic touch to your dining area and make heads turn.
Golden Tips to Embrace Positivity with Wind Chimes
- In case you have metal wind chimes, try hanging them in the North West Zone, North or in the West. They are said to bring in good luck, honor and career opportunities if hanged in these directions.
- Wind Chimes made of wood should be hanged in the South direction, South East or East directions to welcome money, fame, and growth.
- Wind chimes must never be hanged in washrooms or storerooms, as it is believed to magnetize the negative energy from that area.
- Prefer Wind Chimes with 6-8 wide rods, if you wish to welcome good energy.
Know more about Wind Chimes; the designs, colors, materials used and the latest fad in the gallery below.
Adorable Hanging For A Snowy Garden Via
American Bohemian Style Décor Via
Antique Style Butterflies With Bells Via
Apt For Seaside Garden Via
Attractive Painted Glass Feathers Via
Australian Handmade Wind Chimes Via
Awesome Idea For Wedding Décor Via
Beautiful Handmade Creation Via
Beer Can Wind Spinner Via
Bespoke Windchime For Garden Via
Boho Styled Hanging Décor Via
Chains And Beads Via
Chandelier Style Wind Chime Via
Crafted From Upcycled Material Via
Cute Teapot Wind Chime Via
Danish Modern Vintage Bird Windchimes Via
DIY Windchime Made With Beads And Keys Via
Drift Wood And Pebbles Compiled Beautifully Via
Eclectic Metal Wind Chime Via
Elegant Blue Minimalistic One Via
FC Barcelona Wall Hanging Via
Felt Paper Windchime Via
For The Bohemian Love Via
For Welcoming The Spring Via
Glass Bird Windchimes Via
Glass Starfish Windchime Via
Gorgeous Cloud Shaped Chime Via
Handcrafted Lovely Teapot Windchime Via
Handpainted Beautiful Birds With Bells Via
Hippie Style Bohéme Décor Via
Lovely Assortment Of Stars Keys And Moon Via
Lovely Handpainted Wind Chime Via
Made From Glass Jar Pieces Via
Made With Strings And Keys Via
Metallic Bat Chime For Kids Room Via
Multicolor Chime On A Snowy Day Via
Painted Pottery Wind Chime Via
Papercraft With Quilling Via
Peppy Living Room Décor Via
Perfect Craft Project With Beads Via
Perfect For Summer Boho Party Via
Planter With Spoon Chime Via
Simple And Elegant To Decorate Interiors Via
Simply Amazing Garden Angel Via
Some Knots And Keys Via
Stylish Upcycled Windchime Of Driftwood Via
Super Cute Cycle Windchime Via
Tribal Look Décor Idea Via
Upcycled Chime Perfect For Garden Via
Whimsical Windchime Perfect For Backyard Via
Wine Bottle Craft Idea Via
Wonderful Driftwood Décor For Living Room Via
Wooden Feathers Hanging Beautifully Via