From a sweet singular bloom to a full bohemian floral crown, flowers are the prettiest accessories of a summer bride on her wedding day. Irrespective of the hairstyle you choose to wear, flowers can be tucked in to charm it up further. Whether you tie your hair in an up do, a half bun, a braided down do or simply let down the flowy locks, wedding hairstyles with flower can transform a mundane hairdo into something try ravishing.
Ways to Include Flowers in Your Hairdo
- For the ultimate classic look, brides can try pinning a sole bloom to their hair just above their ear.
- Or go for the retro style of florally accessorizing a chignon or a high bun.
- They can either tuck in a single flower.
- They can even line up flowers in the shape of a crescent moon around it.
- Brides who plan to let their hair down with soft curls around their faces should take a few locks and pin them back securely, concealing the bobby pins with a bunch of flowers for a lush romantic vibe.
- One of the prettiest of all the floral hairstyles is the bohemian floral tiara. It never goes out of fashion and does wonders to make you look like a royal princess in a jiffy.
- Let down a cascade of your tresses adorned intermittently with flowers. This gives the illusion of a garden in full blossom and looks great on brides.
- Floral crowns are too beautiful an accessory to miss.
For all the brides out there who want to look nothing less than ethereal, we suggest you go for these wedding hairstyles with flowers.
images Source facebook.com