Wedge heels are a fashionable substitute to the stylish stilettos. It can uplift your demeanor and make you look ravishing. It is a great way to make you look stylish, slender and taller. A stylishly crafted pair of wedge heel shoes can accessorize your outfit marvelously and make you the cynosure of a party. A chic pair of wedge heels can boost your confidence, accentuate your legs and make heads turn but you should know how to team it with your attire to sport that sexy look.
Suggestions to Look Stylish in Wedge Heel Shoes
- Avoid pencil skirts with wedge heels as that can give you a bulky unflattering appearance. Instead pair it with a flowing, and fuller skirt.
- Skinny-fit jeans go best with the wedge heels but if you opt for bootleg or flared-cut jeans ensure the hem of your jeans covers most of your wedges to impart a slender look.
- You can wear the pump-style classy wedge heels to your office. Try the mid-heel wedge with almond-toe for a sophisticated look.
- The black leather wedge heel has a universal appeal and can be worn to parties as well as your workplace.
- Choose the strap-style open-toes wedges to help your feet breathe during the scorching summer months.
- Correct balance in your appearance is the key to look Balance a heavy pair of wedge heels with an attire of softer fabric. Pair a sophisticated heel in a neutral shade with any vibrant attire.
This sums up how to wear your wedge heels to look fashionable and be the center of attraction. Explore the wonderful gallery of images and pick the ones that you find appealing.
images Source facebook.com