Women love to stay updated with latest fashion trends. Gone are the days when applying a simple shade of colour on nails was enough to be fashionable. Today, nail art is essential to make your nails look as pretty as your dress, footwear, etc. Well-designed nails enhance the overall appeal of a woman. Though normal nail art designs work well with casual attires, nails decorated with glitter are best for parties, birthdays, weekends, etc. This nail design adds bling and spark to the hands of a woman. There are plenty designs that can make you nail art stand out – shades of blue with glitters at the base, glitters in geometric shapes with matt background, charcoal glitters on copper base, jet black nails with a silver glittery boundary line, golden glitters on royal blue glittery base and so on.
- Nail Polish– You can choose any nail polish but keep in mind that a shiny shade would leave a glossy finish to your nails in this nail art design. Moreover, the more nail paint, the better would be the effect.
- Loose Powdered Glitter– You can opt for eye shadow glitter pigmentation also.
- A Clear Nail Paint– It is required for the top coat.
- Base Coat– This is optional, works well for the protection of the nails.
How to Get Glitter Nail Design Easily?
- Apply the base coat.
- Paint your nails with your favourite shade.
- Place the glitter pot on a table.
- Dip the clear nail polish into the glitter pot.
- Start applying it on your nails from the centre portion.
- Let it dry, apply top coat.
You can either select the same colour of nail paint and glitter or go for a combination of two. The use of two different colours can look more vibrant and give an ombre effect to the glitter nail design. Look at the fashionable gallery now and enjoy!
images Source facebook.com