Hit the streets this season with timeless designs of mid-calf boots for women. Be it for work or fashion styling, mid-calf boots are perfect for any attire. You can team them up with trendy tops, dresses, leggings and any denim of your choice. Glossy, studded, buckled, etc. are some of the amazing designs that you get in such booties. Get party ready with this kind of footwear in the New Year and your stunning looks are sure to grab people’s attention.
Mid-Calf Boots For Women: The Variety Styles Available
- Slouchy Mid-Calf Boots: They are generally made using genuine leather. The polish and shine of the shoes make them more sophisticated and are perfect for a corporate look.
- Embellished Slouch Mid-Calf Boots: This type of footwear has an amazing sparkle and is ideal for evening parties or dinners. The pointed heel and toes of the shoe make it look more feminine.
- Lace-Up Fur Boots: This bootie style also looks quite smart on the ladies. You can team it up with this any western outfit for a fashionable look. The fur trimming on the boots offers that extra warmth for the fall and winter.
- 3-Layer Fringe Style Mid-Calf Boots: The chestnut brown or mica shade looks great in this range. The hanging fringes add more style to the boots. The texture is smooth and is also comfortable for the feet.
- Knit Mid-Calf Boots: A soothing beige color is ideal to choose from in this category of footwear. The knitted ankle design of the boot makes it more distinct and goes perfectly with any blue denim and top.
- Side Zipper Mid-Calf Boots: These look extremely stylish on women and the golden zipper at the side of the boots enhance the beauty of the shoes even more.
Basic Tips For Boot Shopping:
- Check the material that you are purchasing. Invest in something that is genuine and lasts for long.
- Color variations in boots are huge. However, shopping for some basic colors like black, brown and pastel shades can help you match them with any outfit.
So, get those perfect pair of mid-calf boots for women today to refine your looks for an upcoming event.
We have collected all images from facebook.com