Downpours hit the happy button but can even get gloomy and depressing with the same old monotonous work hours at the office. Rejoice the heavy downpour or even the lightest drizzles with happy outfits that are not only unique but are sure to bust all your stress and enliven your mood. No, you needn’t have to hit the lows and think hours on how to pull the best rainy day look at the office, we have you all covered here with some great work outfit ideas for a rainy day.
Rainy Day Outfits for Work
- If you are somebody who gets bowled over skirts easily, then midi polka dotted skirt is your answer. Team it up with a grey faux top and round the look with a long shrug. Wear your boots and sneakers to complete the look.
- Style a monochromatic striped body hugging dress with a denim jacket and round it off with a pair of pop-colored rainy day boot.
- For an office party or a more casual avatar on weekends, take out your black fitted denim and pair it with a white casual tee. Throw on a cotton checkered shirt, with sleeves rolled up and with a hat and boots on you are good to go, girl.
Work Outfit Ideas for Rainy Day You Cannot Afford to Miss Out
Try and comprehend what your industry or organization wasn’t you to dress up in. There are certain workplaces which are perfectly fine with shorts but don’t allow spaghetti straps. So it is always good to know what your office looks upon as the ‘perfect’ dress.Make sure, that your dress fits snugly and is not loose or too tight, lest it might affect your appearance. Here are some more tips to note:
- Keep a strong check on your glasses. Make sure they fit you well and is not hanging above your nose
- Do not enter the office with wet hair. Ensure you have blow-dried them before leaving the house.
- Avoid strong cologne and perfumes
- Keep away from flash and neon colors at workplaces as they scream attention
- Hold yourself back from wearing too many accessories to the office. You wouldn’t want to resemble a Christmas tree at your office.
Wish to view more such rainy day outfits for work? Scroll down for inspiration.
images Source facebook.com