Ear warmers are more than simple winter staples now; they are more of fashion for women. With so much happening in fashion, how can the ear muffs be left behind in the race? Thanks to the creative fashion designers who have come up with some classiest yet adorable ear-muffs for all of us, that are reeks of style and comfort. But all things said and done, an ear warmer obviously doesn’t go well with all kinds of attire. Imagine sporting ear muffs along with a floor-length gown? Well, you wouldn’t want to end looking that disastrous anytime soon, would you? Look through the ideas below on the latest ear warmer designs and pick the best.
Latest Ear Warmer Designs to Keep You Stylish Even when it is Freezing Cold
- If Pink is your color then choose light pink faux-fur ear muffs, and style it with your favorite pair of denim and casual a tee with a baggy sweater.
- Fleece Earmuffs are an easy and best option for those who don’t quite like much designs or style.
- If crochet is what you like, then opt for intricately beautiful crochet ear muffs. Crochet ear muffs reek of vintage uniqueness and dynamism.
- For the ones who prefer royalty over anything, scream queen ear muffs are so for you.
How to Style Your Ear Warmer?
- To sport a sweet and chic look, you can style a big bow fluffy ear warmer with your skirt. Wear your skirt over tights and team up with a baggy sweater and a pair of oxford heels. Team it up with a backpack to complete the look.
- You can team a fox fur ear warmer with your jeans and casual tees. Throw up on a jacket to round off the winter look.
Get your war warmers on and sport the best winter look ever. Check the gallery for more such latest ear warmer designs.
images Source facebook.com